AFFILIATE PROGRAM Affiliate Program at YoBit.io/net - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nosipho

AFFILIATE PROGRAM Affiliate Program at YoBit.io/net

Yes, a referral program is available on Yobit, and it really is. You can earn income from using a referral program.

3 hours ago, bliznec said:

Yes, a referral program is available on Yobit, and it really is. You can earn income from using a referral program.

Yes! i have a referral link too. but how to use it ? can you explain. 

11 hours ago, YESUMUWEZA said:

Yes! i have a referral link too. but how to use it ? can you explain. 

You can insert a referral link, which is confirmed in your signature in the forum account. You can embed no more than three links. Go to me your Cryptotalk profile and find Signature Restrictions, there in the template and insert the link, then it will be visible to all users of the forum.

The refferal system in yobit is one of the best in all crypto exchange it's a good to have earning from other users trade just by your link and 20 per cent is good now like binance exactly 

11 hours ago, bliznec said:

You can insert a referral link, which is confirmed in your signature in the forum account. You can embed no more than three links. Go to me your Cryptotalk profile and find Signature Restrictions, there in the template and insert the link, then it will be visible to all users of the forum.

ok, thank you, i understand now.

This is the good way to make free money. Yobit is the best growing forum. People are joining it. So we can also earn free money by inviting our friends to this forum. 

It has been there for a while although, I haven't used it before but I am thinking of including it on my signature here. A commission of 20% your referee make on Yobit is awesome and mouth watering. I will like to invite people and benefit from it. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes if our friends are coming to join trading we can send them referal and as it is Bonus from yobit. We can take advantage of that and if we have good active referal we can earn good profit without doing any profit.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes, yobit platform provides Affiliate at a rate of 20%, and this is a good percentage that you get for people who register through your unique connection to the platform, and this will increase your income and profits.

Life is great and enjoy it

This is a good opportunity to earn money, I myself get a little money from this program, I hope something similar will be implemented on other exchanges 

I do not trust the sites that request referral links but the Yobit platform is honest and for this reason I have shared the referral link for the Yobit platform for several reasons including that I want friends to try the platform and the other reason is to get the benefit

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 hours ago, magd said:

I do not trust the sites that request referral links but the Yobit platform is honest and for this reason I have shared the referral link for the Yobit platform for several reasons including that I want friends to try the platform and the other reason is to get the benefit

You should trust many sites that really legit took with their referral link, like the coinbase is a good example. About yobit too, they are trusted too. Ones the person referred perform some trade, the referral will be rewarded. 

We can also earn some money from referral commissions . We have to invite some peoples to register on yobit exchange and we can earn 20% of trading fees . That is also passive income .

I also see there is a affiliate program in yobit exchange , this is really pretty well to see that They offers 20% of trading fees as a commission .

I think if we are able to invite more than 100 reffer then we can easly generate a good amount of money through it .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 10/4/2019 at 4:58 PM, nosipho said:

you receive referral link where you can recruit and register new members at yobit, then every trade new members/referral makes you get 20% of commision in btc.

so many opportunities to get more funds in yobit. 

Yobit referral program was established in 2016 to make Yobit platform more popular. However, it is still hard to get referrals because a lot of users trade on Yobit platform. 

Yobit another earning opportunity afflicte program, we invite our friends and earn 20% percent commission, when they do trading in yobit exchange and pay trading fees, then this exchange pay 20% commission in our every referrel, just pick our referrel link and share in social media platform's to invite more members.

I didn't distribute the exchange's referral link very much and completely forgot about it. But about 2 months ago, by pure chance, I went to the referral section. And I was pleasantly surprised by the accruals. I can't say for how long the amount was collected. I advise everyone to use this referral program.

I didn't know about the referral program either. I found out a few months ago and I advertised it, but yobit was already too popular. I will still give my referral to friends and colleagues when they finally enter the crypto world. I've been trying a lot to convince them. 

Yes, I think it is great to get 20% of all referral dealings, and this forum is a great opportunity for advertising to attract more referrals as you can invite people to profit from the Crypto Talk forum and make more profit.

The referral holder gets 20% of the fees for the trading operations carried out by the people who subscribe to the platform through his link and the trading fees are 0.02 of the total amount, and therefore when the number of those joining the platform through the same link, the profits are large and rewarding.

I have not use that affiliate of a thing, and i heard many make money from it, because yobit system has good affiliate payment. I will try it one of this days to distribute my ref link and check out the earnings.

Yobit is a very good platform and you will earn more comissions by referring your friends , which  will give you 20% of the trading fees they give to yobit. This feature is very nice ,because no such exchanges give profits like this .THANKS

For me, I haven't used it before, but I am thinking of including it on my signature here, a commission of 20% your referee make on Yobit is awesome and mouth watering.

Although Yobit's referral sounds very good and profiting thing to do but I will not do it because I do not want to be blamed or take any responsibility if someone else made a mistake. I would rather to keep my account in an active situation and i do not want to be banned for any reason, that is why I will not give my referral to anybody and I will not take theirs too.