Mobile mining - Page 9 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Matthew Ayegba

Mobile mining

On 04/10/2019 at 6:27 PM, Matthew Ayegba said:

Mining is an important aspect in cryptocurrency. Mobile mining makes the effort and cost of mining low. With the mobile phone in the hands of millions of people around the world, the energy requirement to mine  cryptocurrency in mining farms as well as the cost of that to environment are drastically  cut down. Over the last few Months, one can notice the steady climb in the number of mobile miners on the ELECTRONEUM (ETN) platform which is perfect.  More companies are encouraged to look into this so as to create a more sustainable business and opportunity for their communities.

Yes moblie mining is really easy i am.doing pi mining and that is super easy as i have only to press one button after 24 hours and mining starts see its a super easy task.So i recommed this.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

People are having mobile phone in hand. People feel easy to work on mobile phones. And in reality mining is not so easy. We should take it seriously. Also there is problem of mobile mining sites that they are scam. 

Mobile mining using mobile phones is a waste of time. The issue of mining is so complex and specialized that with a mobile it would take years to generate a block which would not be profitable. Remember that in order to mine bitcoin we need specific hardware dedicated exclusively for this task

You can earn money by digging from mobile.  It is a popular online platform.  It has given you many benefits.  You can work using mobile.  An investigation breaks itself down, what do you need to start digging How does digital currency work?  It is important to know about this.  You need a solid GPU or just a solid CPU on your PC.  Thanks

• +2 1

Mobile miner is an app that enables you to mine for multiple Altcoins besides bitcoins.. Bitcoins is one of the most popular applications at the moment and is available on most devices. It has a user - friendly interface and it's performance often receive good reviews. 

• +1 1

I think that there is no mining on the mobile, and mining on the mobile is considered a fraud, so you have to beware of mining on the mobile, and it also causes risks and problems for your mobile and wastes time.

• +1 1

I think mobile mining is not possible and is a waste of time because the mobile phone does not have the technical specifications necessary for the mining process .  I hope that is possible, but it is very difficult .

You are right friend through mining we can earn a handsome amount of money. Mining is possible onto the mobile phone. Just you have to find the website where you can mine a coin free. Through the technology mining is possible into the mobile phone and it will not destroy your mobile phone as well...

In my opinion I think mining using phone is just destroying your phone.Mining on the phone consumes all the power of the phone.I really don't want to arm my phone battery and finally don't get nothing or just for some Coins without any value.I don't think there is a phone that has a powerful graphics card and processor that helps with this project. It is waste of time and waste of mobile battery. There's no real mobile mining.

• +3 1

Mobile mining is the best idea but this is fake my point of view just like pi currency. If all the people mining the pi currency so who sale the pi currency and who purchase is alReady have so my point of view pi is fake.

It's too much slow dear.I have good experience about it.I also use the Crypto cloud browsing application without cloud boosting this is too much slow and boost happen with investment.

• +2 1

On my opinion I think mining using phone is just destroying your phone.i have tried it already. I won't name it I mine for an hour and only get 1satoshi.imaginge my phone might get destroyed from overheat and I only get micro cents.i don't think it's a good idea.but it's only my opinion please ask others also.

• +2 1

First of all mobile mining is not perfect as occur in computer or laptop. I like to share my experience in mobile mining app is that I use in my mobile phone is that one is Pi app about this one I describe in detail visit my profile post. Now another one is the mining app is cryptotab browser pro that's available on playstore its work on mobile but best on PC. Cryptotab is Bitcoin mining app which was released 24 January 2020, now 1 lakh plus download of this app. 

IMG_20210426_204031.jpg

The worst type of mining is mining via smartphones, or perhaps we can say that it is just an illusion. No ordinary device can mine. This requires hash capacity that is not available in any regular device except in private mining devices that cannot do any other function called ASCI. I hope we don't waste a lot of time and effort pursuing these fantasies.