Mobile mining - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Matthew Ayegba

Mobile mining

Mining is an important aspect in cryptocurrency. Mobile mining makes the effort and cost of mining low. With the mobile phone in the hands of millions of people around the world, the energy requirement to mine  cryptocurrency in mining farms as well as the cost of that to environment are drastically  cut down. Over the last few Months, one can notice the steady climb in the number of mobile miners on the ELECTRONEUM (ETN) platform which is perfect.  More companies are encouraged to look into this so as to create a more sustainable business and opportunity for their communities.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Just now, Matthew Ayegba said:

Mining is an important aspect in cryptocurrency. Mobile mining makes the effort and cost of mining low. With the mobile phone in the hands of millions of people around the world, the energy requirement to mine  cryptocurrency in mining farms as well as the cost of that to environment are drastically  cut down. Over the last few Months, one can notice the steady climb in the number of mobile miners on the ELECTRONEUM (ETN) platform which is perfect.  More companies are encouraged to look into this so as to create a more sustainable business and opportunity for their communities.

If you thinking about logic, where is it logic when we talking about mobile mining?

One question ask yourself, how mining cryptocurrency work what you need to start mining?

You need strong GPU or you need strong CPU on PC right?

And tell me how will mobile mining compared (or maybe be better 😀) than GPU and CPU mining on PC?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Sir, First thing is that mining is not that simple as it seems to be, but Mining on Mobile devices should be a suicide mission for the device as Mining needs strong GPUs, which are costly.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

electroneum's mobile mining isn't really actually mining, its like an attendance and you will have a share of the pool. actual mining on mobile is basically useless as you will not get even a satoshi from your phone's mining power

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Considering the high cost of energy, low computing power, and potential data fees, mobile mining proves to be a difficult method to earn cryptocurrency and make profits. While mobile mining is still possible, the only way it will be profitable is through reduced electricity costs.

Edited by Aceventura
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Do you really believe that mining is possible by mobile, I do not believe, I do not mean can not technically but in terms of profit because its profits will be almost zero and it may cause damage to the mobile.

To be honest, I don't support mobile mining. Because it has a low rate of profit. Not just low, you have to mine minimum 1 year ( depends on the app) to get your first payment.

Do you know, mobile mining was discouraged by google? Mining consumed a large amount of energy which mobile can afford a less. You can't earn much with mobile mining even in a year. For mining people use powerful GPU, CPU which are costly to earn a good number of profit everyday.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Do not expect to get a lot of coins with smartphone mining, because hashes per second owned by a smartphone is very far compared to the difficulty of mining blocks needed. so the main purpose of mining with a smartphone is just to get coins the easy way. Please try to mine ETN with Android / smartphone, what is the hourly ETN result is more than 0.05 Etn and if 24 hours only produces 1.2 Etn. Is this worth the cost and damage of the smartphone?

Mobile mining is good to me. I think when you do mobile mining then energy loss is less then pc but also the profit is low . mobile mining is not good for the mobile so I suggest you to use secondary mobile for mining.

• +1 2

In my point of view mobile mining is very dangerous for some mobile phones because some mobiles has heat problem that's why and PCs are better for mining because PCs has power to mine any currency fast and mobile now doesn't have enough power to mine fast mobile mine bitcoin slowly and PCs mines bitcoin fast as you want if you have great memory graphic card ,ram etc that mining is better for you and your coin mine fast else you don't have great storage,graphic etc mining is not for you because then your coin mine very slow and it takes too much time to mine. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Mobile mining is not about calculating shares for a pool with high loads and temperatures. Viable mobile mining solutions are associated with some kind of staking. Examples are Enecuum and Electroneum and probably some more.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

The process that we curently call Mobile mining, soon to be known as and replaced by Cloud mining is the activity of rewarding users with free ETN every month. Users are able to mine up to $3 USD worth of ETN each and every month, which can be stored or spent with any retailer that accepts ETN.

• +2 1

mobile mining is not profitable and never gonna be. for example: CPU is more comfortable than laptops or ipads. so mobile phone never gonna take CPU's or laptops position. so mining with mobile phone may crash and damage your phone. if you want to make your phone good and cool then don't try it. i tested mobile mining where the results it poor.

Mobile mining for me is a stupid idea, your phone could really broke or at worse overheat and explode. yes its save's energy but would you risk your own cellphone just to earn some satoshi.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Mobile mining? When I first think of it, I asked myself, will it cost the power of 100 cellphones to match the power of a gaming card? Are these smartphones really built to mine? I don't think so. But if yes, are smartphones really capable of mining sufficiently and sustainably? I better not.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think mining is don't really helpful to help your income. That is maybe good news you can mining altcoin with your phone. But actually they only give you small amount for reward your mining.

In ETN they give you reward by performance you help them securing their blockchain. So that is sure make your smartphone draining on the battery and internet.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

i am using android mobile phone and most of the time use wifi connection for data.if i use mining  ETN please tell me how much money i can earn from using the mobile mining option.if the amount is good then please share better network of mobile trading

mobile mining was good before 1 year ago in 2018 with 3 4 mobile phones you can learn 0.40 .50 cents every week with its not bad for mobile device but now in 2019 its not worth and i think you have to root you mobile phone to mine on it in 2018 there are a lot of miner apps but now we have only electunuam!

Most people will agree that Mobile mining is not worth it. When factoring in high energy costs potential data costs and low computing power, So Mobile mining is a very inefficient way to get cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

On 10/4/2019 at 6:27 PM, Matthew Ayegba said:

Mobile is not made for mining purpose because it is small companies make made for commutation  if you mobile as mining it become trash in some week as dont waste you time and money .