Exchange fee - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Exchange fee

Btc exchange fee is very much for a transaction. In the past i remember it was lower then now. But nothing to do

4 hours ago, papahmuda said:

I don't think it's with ETH to make low-cost withdrawals. You should try with XRP, it's more effective to reduce the cost of withdrawals.

Well, recently I made a withdrawal, but not through xrp, or eth, because it was not available, I did it through the Dash that I thought was the best rate, the only thing is that when arriving at another Exchange 50, confirmations must pass so I can retire, at least that happened to me in Binance.

On 10/4/2019 at 2:06 PM, Consignee said:

A lot of us are having bad times when we are going to withdraw our earned btc from yobit. The best option is converting with ETH, but if you want to convert your ETH into BTC,  what are you doing?

I never withdraw BTC directly. I always "swap" it to either XRP, ETC, DGB or WAVES and withdraw that way to avoid high fees, I then swap back when I deposit to whatever exchange I am using. It is the easiest thing to do to save money and I do not understand why people find this difficult to accept or do.

6 hours ago, papahmuda said:

Hah, how could the crypto that you said not be available for withdrawal. Don't they have no problems? Because I withdraw every week using XRP. Or is there something wrong with your account?

Well, I don't know, I already got the doubt, I'm going to write to support why it doesn't give me the option of xrp, I thought that only a few coins were available.

16 hours ago, Elton23 said:

I never withdraw BTC directly. I always "swap" it to either XRP, ETC, DGB or WAVES and withdraw that way to avoid high fees, I then swap back when I deposit to whatever exchange I am using. It is the easiest thing to do to save money and I do not understand why people find this difficult to accept or do.

I have an account on most exchanges and whenever I withdrawal my funds I always convert it to coins with lower withdrawal fees because I will not pay around 3.5$ everytime I try to move my funds around.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Bills said:

Well, I don't know, I already got the doubt, I'm going to write to support why it doesn't give me the option of xrp, I thought that only a few coins were available.

For what I did now since bitcoin has a high fee's on Yobit, I convert it into Ethereum, BCH, XRP or XEM these are my options because those are listed coins in the exchange where I use it to convert it into fiat.

5 minutes ago, Senku49 said:

I am converting it through Ripples. And I use coins.ph for that. For now it seems that 1 riplle is equivalent to 14.60 pesos. The transaction fee only costs 0.5 XRP which is equal to 7 pesos. It is cheaper than ETH.

Oh I see, I think next time I will try that to convert it into XRP going into fiat, thanks for this dude, this was a good help in terms getting the lower fee's using yobit exchange. 

7 hours ago, papahmuda said:

Surprising case.
I usually like that too, but it doesn't continue. Only a matter of internet speed when accessing the exchange. Is your case has been given an action by the exchange.

Yes, it is very strange, I already wrote to support, I hope it is only a mistake and they can fix it, it is strange that it only happens to me.

If you can withdraw your earning btc from yobit suggest you convert to waves coin because waves coin withdraw fee only 0.002 waves.

3 hours ago, uatathmis said:

Yеs brоther, and I trust thеre will be nо issue and will gеt more сhаncе аnd makе things suреriоr in our natiоn. LОYALСOIN may bе a PH sеt uр сryрtо and gоt their permit! So no strеsses on that.

You are holding a loyalcoin, by the way where does this coins listed so far in the exchange after cryptopia issues anyway? Was it still listed on huobi if I am not mistaken? Because, I am planning to buy this token anyway soon. 

22 hours ago, dianamushi said:

yap, but i wonder why these fees range so much, and i wonder if there are people who actually with draw on bitcoin apart from those when doesn't know the alternative.

Regular low portfolio traders withdrawal their assets in low fee coins because they want to avoid high fees but if you're a whale then of course you wouldn't mind some 10$ fee of your 100k withdrawal right?

22 hours ago, cryptokram said:

Oh I see, I think next time I will try that to convert it into XRP going into fiat, thanks for this dude, this was a good help in terms getting the lower fee's using yobit exchange. 

XRP, Doge and TRX are the coins with the lowest fee rate on Yobit, exchange with any of this three will help you reduce fee cost significantly. But will you be considering trading them back for BTC on another exchange, because seems like the best time to have a stack of BTC has arrived.

17 minutes ago, Mathers said:

XRP, Doge and TRX are the coins with the lowest fee rate on Yobit, exchange with any of this three will help you reduce fee cost significantly. But will you be considering trading them back for BTC on another exchange, because seems like the best time to have a stack of BTC has arrived.

I already tried to make a withdrawal in XRP, and yes it is cheaper than Ethereum, even to Doge itself too using yobit. 
at least we know what are those alternative coin that could give us a lower fee when we make a transaction with yobit platform now. 

3 hours ago, cryptokram said:

I already tried to make a withdrawal in XRP, and yes it is cheaper than Ethereum, even to Doge itself too using yobit. 
at least we know what are those alternative coin that could give us a lower fee when we make a transaction with yobit platform now. 

I see foreabout 1-2 xrp for fee withdrawal xrp. But doge for me too expensive for fee transaction. Yess offcourse we must find comparison fee transaction

2 hours ago, deticmai said:

Howеvеr therе аre still pоtеntiаl coins out there fair seе arоund yоuI knоw in whiсh mоre greаt thаn your

Spam,

53 minutes ago, Baddoshne said:

The decision of trade is extremely cautious. Presently even in message channels you can see the Trick symbol. So I wish you good karma in picking a trade.

Spam,

And there are many more.

I think this is time to lock this topic. Whatever the discussion was meant to be in here are done!

Can we lock the topic please. @epidemia @ayatoslaw @Desais

11 minutes ago, Abad99 said:

I do believe the ultimate way to distance themselves coming from yobit is at LTC. The less costly more quickly which is constantly secure about yobit so that you will carry out jot drop around the change. Without a doubt far better regarding lower sums. no less than without a doubt for me personally.

I see your point of view my friend, but have you tried comparing eth, trx, XRP fees you'll notice that although LTC is cheap, there are more options for users. 

Best regards my friend. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

16 hours ago, papahmuda said:

Hopefully your case is quickly resolved.
And you can send an email to the technical person so that your case can be quickly resolved, which is feared the exchange will take a long time to respond or resolve your case.

Thank you very much, if I have not sent it yet, I must put myself in that, because Dash does not convince me because it takes a lot, at least 2 hours for the 50 confirmations.

3 hours ago, nilighturn said:

Yeаh thаt's right, my buddy told me that the ехреnsе with bitсоin in Yobit was 0.0012btс аt thаt роint I told him hе must chаnge over his bitсоin into Ethereum to avoid tаll fee's but I think its muсh lоwеr in ХRP basе оn my cоmputation.

people should stop being entitled because withdrawals in Bitcoin isn't for everyone in yobit only whales can withdrawal in bitcoin because they can afford it

20 minutes ago, snowergae said:

I do nоt think it's with ETH tо form low-cоst withdrаwals. Yоu ought to attemрt with XRP, it's mоrе сomреlling to decrеаsе thе fetсhed оf withdrawаls.

Yes, everyone has a choice. I use waves. The important thing is to check the status of the wallet first.