Exchange fee - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Exchange fee

A lot of us are having bad times when we are going to withdraw our earned btc from yobit. The best option is converting with ETH, but if you want to convert your ETH into BTC,  what are you doing?

I still don't know how to do it.

I am new here and new in crypto fees.

Where is my fee to see it?

Nice to see one more girl in this forum ❤️

Edited by Satoshe

2 hours ago, Satoshe said:

I still don't know how to do it.

I am new here and new in crypto fees.

Where is my fee to see it?

When you will try to withdraw from yobit, you will be shown the fee there. BTC withdrawal fee is high, it's 0.0012. You can exchange the BTC with ETH and withdraw ETH. Later if you need BTC, you can use coinmaza to exchange it which link is available in my signature.

2 hours ago, Satoshe said:

Nice to see one more girl in this forum ❤️

hehe, good to see you here.

18 minutes ago, Consignee said:

hehe, good to see you here.

Are you married and do you have husband my dear?

I would like to learn more about you and how you started with crypto

Low fees on your bed and hitbtc I think. I used both and satisfied.

Is it possible to exchange at a lower cost? Fast and secure transaction everyone want.

26 minutes ago, Satoshe said:

Are you married and do you have husband my dear?

I would like to learn more about you and how you started with crypto

Prefer t share info on PM, hehe/

There is a thread which I can't find where I shared how I discovered crypto, will share you a PM.

22 minutes ago, JesusisLord said:

Ethereum is a easy method to getting money out of YoBit though you have to be careful when deposting to an exchange from YoBit. Some websites won't accept deposits under 0.1 ETH.

Thank you, by the way, The one I have shared in my signature allows you to exchange 0.04 ETH as well.

7 minutes ago, wxcvbn said:

Conversion to Doge better

Doge withdraw fee in Yobit is very high, you can't imagine it's 500 DOGE per withdrawal. I don't know why Yobit is charging 500 Doge, while other exchanges are charging very lower in proportion to this amount.

4 hours ago, Consignee said:

A lot of us are having bad times when we are going to withdraw our earned btc from yobit. The best option is converting with ETH, but if you want to convert your ETH into BTC,  what are you doing?

If you will just convert your ETH to btc once withdrawn then dont waste your time.

Just withdraw the BTC and make it FIAT if you like.

here it is. converting your BTC to ETH will need a fee to pay though a very small percentage.

Then once it is ETH one of the best is to send it to mew and convert it but still paying again.

If you are here on my country you can have the wallet with those crypto. you just need to withdraw Eth AND THEN convert it to FIAT EASY!

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Then once it is ETH one of the best is to send it to mew and convert it but still paying again.

I have found a cheapest way to convert ETH to BTC, fee is around 5000 satoshi which I think very cheap. Link can be found in my signature if you are interested :classic_biggrin:

4 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

If you are here on my country you can have the wallet with those crypto. you just need to withdraw Eth AND THEN convert it to FIAT EASY!

Can't remember where you from, I have seen somewhere though.

In my country crypto is illegal man, we have to face a lot of problem to be honest.

2 minutes ago, Consignee said:

I have found a cheapest way to convert ETH to BTC, fee is around 5000 satoshi which I think very cheap. Link can be found in my signature if you are interested :classic_biggrin:

Can't remember where you from, I have seen somewhere though.

In my country crypto is illegal man, we have to face a lot of problem to be honest.

If crypto is illegal why you are still doing this? are you not afraid of being caught?

I am from Philippines and we have here COINS.PH!

This coins.PH lets you pay bills using cryptocurrency, also this one holds some good tokens which can be convert to FIAT.

XRP, BCH, ETH and BTC are the coins it can hold.

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

If crypto is illegal why you are still doing this? are you not afraid of being caught?

Cause I love cryptocurrency more than our fiat which doesn't store any value. However, it will eventually be legal. I am not doing any shady activities with that. Only investing on crypto.

Just now, Consignee said:

Cause I love cryptocurrency more than our fiat which doesn't store any value. However, it will eventually be legal. I am not doing any shady activities with that. Only investing on crypto.

How you make your cryptocurrency be in fiat once you need them?

Is p2p a good thing to do on your country? if you have many contacts on that well its good.

Or do you need to fly abroad just for that!

Just now, cryptokram said:

How you make your cryptocurrency be in fiat once you need them?

Is p2p a good thing to do on your country? if you have many contacts on that well its good.

Or do you need to fly abroad just for that!

I am in this space for a long time and was able to create a good community because of my honesty. Whenever I want to convert into fiat, I just knock anyone of them and they send me fiat instantly. It was hard to convert into fiat when I was very noob. A lot of people used to scam, lol common scenario everywhere.

2 minutes ago, JasonXIII said:

It's because of the investbox, they offer an investbox for DOGE so it's normal for the withdrawals to be charged to cover the investbox. 

What did you mean? I am aware of investbox but where's the relation between investbox and the fee? Can you share a little bit more details? I would be grateful mate./

5 hours ago, Consignee said:

Have you already withdrawn funds in Yobit? So, do you think the cheapest rate to withdraw from Yobit is through ETH? I've never really withdrawn  funds , but it's good to keep that in mind.

I think the best way to withdraw from yobit is in LTC. Its cheaper faster and is always stable on yobit so that you do jot lose on the swap. Definately better for low amounts.at least definately for me. 

11 hours ago, Bills said:

Have you already withdrawn funds in Yobit? So, do you think the cheapest rate to withdraw from Yobit is through ETH? I've never really withdrawn  funds , but it's good to keep that in mind.

For now, yes, the cheapest way to withdraw fund from yobit is ETH. BTC cost a lot, 0.0012 per withdraw which is equal to 112 posts here. Almost one day of posts for the top poster. For the rest, they will certainly not be satisfied the rate and hence ETH is best.

33 minutes ago, Poly Gito said:

The required number of crypto exchanges is determined by the number of users of these crypto exchanges. But it is more correct to raise the question of how many good crypto exchanges there are now that value their reputation and how many more they need 

True, better we focus on that. Someday ago, I have tried to know how much exchanges are there but found nothin. No one can share the exact amount. It's better to have a look on good exchanges than total exchanges. There are a lot of shit exchanges out there.

Just now, akram said:

What is think is that the best way to withdraw money from yobit is to convert it into the USD and then chose option PM (perfect Money), because PM is the easiest and best option.

I never used PM though, in our local, it's a big hassle exchange perfect money into fiat and the conversion rate is too low. At least 8% lower than the conversion rate of BTC.

12 hours ago, MAK said:

Hi, i want to exchange my Qcx with Btc in low price. anyone can help me.

and crypto companies should charge low price on exchange coins.

There' are two exchanges for exchanging QCX, hotbit and bitmex. I am aware of their fees but you can try bitcointalk marketplace. If you are lucky enough, you can get a buyer, of course offer 5%-10% lower price than exchanges and don't forget to use escrow service.

7 hours ago, lovesybitz said:

Cryptocurrency in the Philippines are very opened to our country, that's why we can able to use it in so many ways. 

Which means this is legally operated here and accepted as mode of payment in different categories. 

Yes brother, and i hope there will be no problem to face and will get more opportunity and make things better in our country. LOYALCOIN is a PH based crypto and got their permit! so no worries on that.

2 hours ago, rajib7970 said:

Yobit should decrease their withdrawal fee. 0.00120 btc is too high. Some people may face in problem with their short balance in withdraw time. Look at coinbase they cut only 0.00002 btc in withdraw time.

I am just looking for the price of 0.0005 but the price you said is too cheap! no reasonable!

1 minute ago, lovesybitz said:

Hahaha, up to now you hold on to your loyalcoin, well wish you good luck to your coins dude. 

But there are still many potential coins out there just look around you I know in which much more good than your

holding coins. 

Nope i never hold that much! I sold everything i have before!

804,980 LYL, i sold them at the price of 12 satoshi. but no worries i just bought them last week @ 4 sats
Now i am holding again!

On 10/5/2019 at 2:29 AM, Consignee said:

For now, yes, the cheapest way to withdraw fund from yobit is ETH. BTC cost a lot, 0.0012 per withdraw which is equal to 112 posts here. Almost one day of posts for the top poster. For the rest, they will certainly not be satisfied the rate and hence ETH is best.

Wow Excellent, thank you very much !!! I had no idea, I still have not withdrawn anything, well it is not that I have much accumulated, but little by little I will go up to obtain a balance worth withdrawing.