Free LTC for installing app (HuobiWallet) - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Free LTC for installing app (HuobiWallet)

Huobi Wallet Giveaway

Get part of 188 LTC giveaway, min. reward will be at least 10$ in LTC.

Steps

- Download Huobi Wallet app HERE and create LTC address

- Follow HuobiWallet, retweet this tweet and tag 5 friends

- Fill up giveaway form HERE

Giveaway end 10.10.2019

Reward will be distributed before 30.10.2019.

Hurry up it's left 10 days until the end.

Edited by BullRunBit
  • Useful or interesting 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

4 hours ago, phabulu said:

Thanks for this awesome info, I've did all the steps, really nice to join some good airdrops

So you got the $10 bonus in LTC? I am too looking to join if the bonus is for free registration. let me know if it really works or not. BTW how long we should keep this app on our android?

Edit: I see the reward will be distributed at the end of October.

Edited by cryptosix

this would be awesome.... I was completing all the steps with a smile on my face as free LTC is always great!!... downloaded the wallet, that seems nice by the way, went to tweeter to complete the remaining steps... but...

the op information seems to be incorrect as the airdrop ended today, roughly 1 hour ago... ☹️

Waht a way to start a monday!! 😵

2 hours ago, dentolas said:

this would be awesome.... I was completing all the steps with a smile on my face as free LTC is always great!!... downloaded the wallet, that seems nice by the way, went to tweeter to complete the remaining steps... but...

the op information seems to be incorrect as the airdrop ended today, roughly 1 hour ago... ☹️

Waht a way to start a monday!! 😵

You might missed this time, but next time we will catch it. I was here in the morning but hated to try them as they distribute at the end of the month and already there were more than 1000 participants.

Their minimum reward is $10, but I think that is credited in ther huobi wallet only.

Thanks for this. I've filled out and signed up. Always love an airdrop and always good to keep options open with wallets. Thanks again +1

1 hour ago, anikamishti said:

Me too. I've just downloaded it but only found out that the airdrop.campaign is already over. I'm looking forward to more giveaway like this. These are really on of the simplest way of earning crypto. 

campaign participation has ended. huobi published a new message saying that payments will take place before 30 October. I missed a good opportunity. I hope I can benefit from such campaigns from now on.

This Huobi wallet airdrop has already ended. I didn't get the free litecoin from giveaway. Because I couldn't join the airdrop on time. 

Is this airdrop still available? I want to try it but when I open the link for the IOS operating system I get an error, is it possible to lock region? Does anyone here use iOS as well and experience the same thing, Anyway thanks for this information.

On 11/28/2019 at 1:46 AM, Awaisu said:

It's this claimed to somebody who has downloaded the wallet before without the complimentary gifts? Is there a code to reclaim the free litecoin? Huobi one gave me free Tron coin for owning as record on their site. This is another site with heaps of complimentary gifts however their withdrawal expenses is very high. What they need to you as motivating force will be removed in numerous folds.

Airdrop is finished.

I receive 0.02 LTC which is around 0.90$.

They probably have a lot participants and they share rewards for all.

In any case they make airdrop and share coins.

I have participate in this airdrop but it's not 10$ i have got only 2$ witch nothing there are a lot of participants and they calculate and every one got two dollars in litecoin and the price now is falling down so you got finally one dollar

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/4/2019 at 9:21 AM, Sujon33 said:

I have joined Houbi wallet airdrops.Houbi wallet paid ltc every user for joining airdrop.I have earn $10 something amount of ltc.Thank you Houbi wallet for giving us money

How you earn 10$ of LTC when all participants get around 2$, currently around 1$?

Dont share incorrect informations.

Yes it was to get 10$ of LTC but because there was many participants they (probably) decide to give lower reward but to all participants.

If you get 10$ of LTC in Huobi wallet, make screenshot and share with us here.

15 hours ago, Bijoy said:

Recently I have join Houbi wallet airdrops. Houni wallet give free ltc to every new members for joining airdrops. I have earn $5 amount of ltc. So thank you houni for the ltc.

You earn 5$ of LTC on currently price?

I have already participated in this airdrops where I got only 2$ maybe the participants are huge that why they share the reward into all participate.

So when will we get LTC ? as i see the form is no longer accepting request , is there any way so that i can participate again ?? please tell me if there is any other offers too 

20 minutes ago, CryptoLover21 said:

So when will we get LTC ? as i see the form is no longer accepting request , is there any way so that i can participate again ?? please tell me if there is any other offers too 

The Airdrop is already over and i think the 10 October was last date of this airdrop.

I am also heard about this airdrop which already end but i didn't trust that airdrop i though that it might be scam but unfortunatly i didnt participate there

I cant believe i missed this, ill like the post so that maybe one day i can receive the good luck of finding an airdrop when its live.

Thanks for taking the time to make the post and be informative, also thanks for all the comments on this post to clarify that it did officially end and not just the dates. ^_^

I have houbi wallet I gotten some coin from airdrop but lite coin airdrop I missed, its my bad luck I wish houbi next airdrop I will catch.

I already joined this huobiwallet airdrops an received wroth 2$ ltc.

They paying big number of amount of ltc but maximum people joined this airdrops that's why all received small amount ltc.

Now alt coin are too much low so i hold ltc and many more coin.             

On 12/9/2019 at 5:44 AM, Jokeer said:

I have already participated in this airdrops where I got only 2$ maybe the participants are huge that why they share the reward into all participate.

Is this airdrop syill available sir?iwant to participate😅if its still available i hope there is some one here sending there link.thank you in advance

I did this airdrop but i only got 0.88$ ltc.They said they give me 10$ worth of ltc but i only got 0.88$.So now many airdrop are scam and do not pay which they say.

On 9/30/2019 at 5:51 AM, BullRunBit said:

Huobi Wallet Airdrop

Get part of 188 LTC airdrop, min. reward will be at least 10$ in LTC.

Steps

- Download Huobi Wallet app HERE and create LTC address

- Follow HuobiWallet, retweet this tweet and tag 5 friends

- Fill up airdrop form HERE

Airdrop end 10.10.2019

Reward will be distributed before 30.10.2019.

Hurry up it's left 10 days until the end.

OMG ,i have miss this great opportunity.It was a great way of getting easily 10$ LTC .Because the LTC will be more profitable in future.

15 hours ago, Bikash Baniya said:

I think i will try to earn by posting on the forum for some crypto which will be way more than earning from the airdrop. This airdrop might be fake so i will invest my time in more genuine website rather than any other airdrop things.

Why then you comment?! To have more posts?! I get 0.02 LTC from this airdrop, and what you want to tell that Huobi is a fake?!

15 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

OMG ,i have miss this great opportunity.It was a great way of getting easily 10$ LTC .Because the LTC will be more profitable in future.

Read comments! They did not giveaway 10$ than around 2$ because many participants. And this is from September 30 and you now comment this, come on.

Just now, skillchui said:

Does this app really pay new users for that charge? I really wonder about this! I am very afraid of being cheated.

Why dont research first what is Huobi wallet or exchange?!

Why you must to ask here (post), to have more posts?!

Do you see that this is topic from September 30 and airdrop/giveaway is end (10.10.2019)?!