Btc investment - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Btc investment

There is a lot of websites but i would choose yobit investbox.There are a lot of coins at yobit and You can invest with them.They do this for years 

43 minutes ago, Begendel said:

Hi man, I think you like invesbox on the yobit exchange.
may I ask you what coins are your idols to get profits on invesbox for this week?
I also want to invest in InvestBox ...

Hey,I dont invest in new coins that listed on yobit because they are risky.I have invested some dogecoin but i am still looking for good investments too.

You can share if You find a good coin at the right time 😊

Bitcoin honestly, is main good investment in the long run, one of the good assets to keep it too, and can give a good savings in the future too. That's why lot of altcoins clone it because of what it does have in the features.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:13 PM, agentdosa said:

Investing using bitcoin is the best way to get big and small profits ... Investing so that your future can be guaranteed ... If you invest the risk that you will face is very small ...

I don't think that's right bro,
if you invest bitcoin now is not a good time.
the price of bitcoin has gone up from $ 0.1 to $ 8200 which is a crazy increase.

maybe the good thing is we trade daily on altcoin using bitcoin pairs.

On 10/18/2019 at 12:58 AM, Tesnolee said:

I think what you said is true man, to make a profit on bitcoin it's easy enough to buy and save for many years, after that you will get lots of benefits 🙂
needs to be done for new traders too ..

Actually, if you are one of the traders here in this industry that has a lot of money, I can guarantee you that you can get an amazing profit in your daily life in trading. As long as you are full of idea and wisdom in the market of trading.

If you searching about safe and low withdrawal fees so I can suggest you to go Wazir.in, Here the withdrawal price is $5. You can try it. And the the investment with Bitcoin is a good if you do it rightly otherwise not !! And the investment is a long term process can you ready for it !!

On 10/4/2019 at 7:50 PM, Sakkievt said:

Is it good to think about investing bitcoin and where is the safest place where i can earn good interest with a low withdrawal fee?

dont invest on sites that offer fixed rate of return coz there is no such thing. you can try investing on gambling websites with high daily betting volume but dont expect too much return

investbox on Yobit is offering 2 options for investing BTC 1% daily if you hold 20 YO or 0.1% a day, it is very safe because the floor has very good security for your account.

On 10/24/2019 at 9:23 PM, sotole said:

yappp, what you say is true.
Bitcoin is a long-term investment and can benefit you a lot.
but if you only have a little bitcoin in your wallet don't expect it will come true.

Even you have a little amount of bitcoin in your wallet, it is still called an investment, you can still get a good profit. At least you have a bitcoin compare to others who don't have to their wallet.