PlanetOfBets Review - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

PlanetOfBets Review

https://www.planetofbets.ng/ / https://planetofbets.com/ are sports betting website where you can bet on many sporting events like:

Soccer

Tennis

Basketball

Ice hockey

Handball

Volleyball etc.

They support many cryptocurrency payment methods like:

Bitcoin

Ethereum

Litecoin

BitcoinCash

Dogecoin

Dashcoin

Ripple

This is just cryptocurrency payment methods they have others too.

They dont have withdraw fees for withdraw some coins (which I try out):

Ethereum

Litecoin

Dogecoin

For others cryptocurrency you must to check, but I think that there are no fees for others too.

They have bouns too:

FreeBet

Cashback

Informations which you maybe want to know you can find here:

https://www.planetofbets.ng/help/how_to_bet/

Since 2006

Edited by BullRunBit
Change into review
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Never heard of this betting site. However the .ng reminding me the betcoin.ag which is still active but scam site. Never mind, is PlanetOfBets is a sister site of betcoin? For some reason, it looks like that. Anyway, there are a lot of good better sites than it for sports betting.

• Useful or interesting 1

Very unknown site for me. I am regular at sporsbet.io, cloudbet.com, fortunejack.com and onehash.

I do not go with many sporting category but football (soccer in america) and cricket is my favorite sports to bet.

18 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

One good betting site for begginers to start gambling or just test some strategy with small amount of coins.

Lot of sports:

- Soccer

- Tennis

- Basketball

- Volleyball

etc.

Lot of payment methods:

- Bitcoin

-Ethereum

- Litecoin

- Bitcoin Cash

- Dashcoin

- Ripple

- Dogecoin

- USD/EUR (PM,ADVCash, WM etc.)

I personally use Dogecoin, and min. for withdraw is 1 Dogecoin and without fee!

PlanetOfBets.ng

have you ever tried to do a withdrawal?

Can you provide me some details about that?

I want to try this one but i need some proof if the withdrawal is good and fast or even if they are letting players to withdraw?

8 hours ago, Consignee said:

Never heard of this betting site. However the .ng reminding me the betcoin.ag which is still active but scam site. Never mind, is PlanetOfBets is a sister site of betcoin? For some reason, it looks like that. Anyway, there are a lot of good better sites than it for sports betting.

Sorry I did not turn on Notify me.

I dont thing so, I know for Planetofbets long time.

One or two times I have problem with deposit (not receive) I contact support and they fix problem, I remember one time when I deposit and contact support and they convinced me that I did not send on right address and I check QR code (because I send with QR code) and of course I was right and they fix mistake.

But besides that I did not have any problem.

And why I insert tittle "for begginers", because I did not see any crypto betting site with that much payment options and low deposit/withdraw/bet minimum.

I betting with Dogecoin, and there are no fee for withdraw Dogecoin on Planetofbets.

Tell me one crypto betting site where you can bet with 0.10$/0.20$?

And I will stop use and come to that site 😀

6 hours ago, BTCmooping said:

As a gambler, I wouldn't advise anyone to gamble on new sites with the aim of making huge gains but at the end get scam. The extension name of the OP gambling platform already said it all that; its was built on pure scam ground. 

For those who will not care to take this warning serious will head towards doom, wish you all good luck.

"2006—2019 PlanetOfBets All Rights Reserved."

Just now, xBDT Script said:

Very unknown site for me. I am regular at sporsbet.io, cloudbet.com, fortunejack.com and onehash.

I do not go with many sporting category but football (soccer in america) and cricket is my favorite sports to bet.

"2006-2019" I know for this site few years and I like this site because have very low minimum for deposit/withdraw/and bet. Minimum for withdraw Dogecoin is 1 DOGE without fee, and if someone tell me some other crypto or regural betting site I will momentarily cross to that site. 😀

• +2 1

Just now, cryptokram said:

have you ever tried to do a withdrawal?

Can you provide me some details about that?

I want to try this one but i need some proof if the withdrawal is good and fast or even if they are letting players to withdraw?

Fire-Shot-Capture-032-Planet-Of-Bets-www

3 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Tell me one crypto betting site where you can bet with 0.10$/0.20$?

I had bet with even lower amount like 100 sat on PIVOT app, you may not heard about it. For dice site, I can suggest you using 2dice.io an amazing site for dice game. You will enjoy it certainly. For now, I use this site for dice game.

Just now, Consignee said:

I had bet with even lower amount like 100 sat on PIVOT app, you may not heard about it. For dice site, I can suggest you using 2dice.io an amazing site for dice game. You will enjoy it certainly. For now, I use this site for dice game.

When you say "bet" you think on betting on some sport?

I dont like dice, it's just numbers and computer.

On sport betting you have many options, many strategies.

I current test one strategy (football/soccer) and I will share soon here result 😉

And one of must popular strategy is bet on X and martingale, follow one team and always bet on X and when match not finished with draw (X) you double bet (martingale). Defect of this strategy is that you need lot of time to wait, because one team play just one game in one week.

1 minute ago, BullRunBit said:

When you say "bet" you think on betting on some sport?

Yeah mate. I was referring to sports bet which I had placed on PIVOT with as low as 100 satoshi. It was great fun, I didn't deposit much though. It was like 2mBTC provably, and I had lost all the amounts on a single match, odd was low when it was 52 minutes, I had bet all in a single match because the team I choose was having 2-0 score at the time I placed bet but later they ended up 3-2 lose.

Just now, Consignee said:

Yeah mate. I was referring to sports bet which I had placed on PIVOT with as low as 100 satoshi. It was great fun, I didn't deposit much though. It was like 2mBTC provably, and I had lost all the amounts on a single match, odd was low when it was 52 minutes, I had bet all in a single match because the team I choose was having 2-0 score at the time I placed bet but later they ended up 3-2 lose.

Sorry I try to find it but I find just this app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=top.pivot.community&hl=en_US

and it's not betting app.

Can you send me link to that app or website?

Just now, BullRunBit said:

Can you send me link to that app or website?

PIVOT is an app, I have used it 7/8 months ago. They are basically a content sharing site as well as price predicting. When I used it, they had the option to bet as well. I don't know if the betting option is available now or not. You have found the correct link.

You can try match365 app as well, although I have not tried it out yet, but afaik, it too allow betting.

What fees this websites have when you play with crypto coins?

In specific:

- withdrawal fees (ethereum, bitcoin)

- any other fees

Just now, hexwin said:

What fees this websites have when you play with crypto coins?

In specific:

- withdrawal fees (ethereum, bitcoin)

- any other fees

I can not tell you correct because they have option when you create account you must to choose with which currecny you want to deposit/withdraw/bet and you can not change currency (I forgot to add that this is important thing,sorry for that). I personally use Dogecoin, and for withdraw DOGE there are no fee (0%) it's free and minimum for withdraw is 1 DOGE. I bet with less than 100 DOGE but I think (I'm not sure) that is minimum for bet 1 DOGE too.

Sure no problem.

Thank you for answering anyway. I always want to compare fees for service platforms and exchanges, and hear feedback from real people.

I would avoid any website like this. If you want gaming. Stick to the well known trusted names. Anyone you've never heard of asking you to deposit crypto should be a massive red flag. 

6 hours ago, naicenaice66 said:

I'm interested to know how is that possible. Here in my country I don't know if we have an option to cashout anonymously because every establishment that I use withdrawing my bitcoin requires an I.D

As far as I know with sportsbet.io, they do not ask for ID and such things unless a certain period of level. There are many more gambling website that does not ask for ID at all.

Peer to peer is not secure. I think it's not safe for us to do that.

I get you but if you are with localbitcoins or with a community then you will find trustworthy people to deal with.

Just now, Dprincebh said:

Actually how can you recommended this site to the new gamblers. Yeah it is actually new, this days new site are popping up with their main primary aim is to dupe people of their hard earn morning. Before posting try as much as to maybe provide proof as well as testimonies and I don't mean fake proof and testimonies😉

I really dont know what you want to tell me 😀

I must part by part:

"how can you recommended this site to the new gamblers."

Question without question mark ?

I "recommend" to begginers to bet with small amount (which they are ready to lose too) and usefull for testing strategies (related with bet with small amount).

"Yeah it is actually new" PlanetOfBets since 2006.

"Before posting try as much as to maybe provide proof as well as testimonies and I don't mean fake proof and testimonies"

Where you see "fake proof"?

• +2 1

Just now, Makemoneybtc said:

The problem is there is not much information about this website and also there are multiple domains registered with this name, like .com and .biz 

I will just wait to see some reviews before depositing my own money since I don't want to take any risks

I only used https://www.planetofbets.ng/ and I remember that there are one more domain but I had some problem and on this domain I did not have any problem. If you bet with larges amount then research a little bit on google about PlanetOfBets I can only tell you that I'm personally used this sports betting site few years with low bets and I did not have any problem I'm talking about withdraw too.

On 9/30/2019 at 5:18 AM, BullRunBit said:

One good betting site for begginers to start gambling or just test some strategy with small amount of coins.

Lot of sports:

- Soccer

- Tennis

- Basketball

- Volleyball

etc.

Lot of payment methods:

- Bitcoin

-Ethereum

- Litecoin

- Bitcoin Cash

- Dashcoin

- Ripple

- Dogecoin

PlanetOfBets.ng

I prefer dice sites rather than betting sites, because it's easier to win and not scam.

• +1 1

58 minutes ago, bocile said:

I prefer dice sites rather than betting sites, because it's easier to win and not scam.

Wait, can you explain to me "easier to win" and "not scam"?

Because I did not find any gambling site which is scam (dice or sports betting site).

And "easier to win" dice it's not correct, because you have chance like on any gambling type and you can not say that it is easier to win. Yes it is but on 1.10 odd 😁 like on sports betting too. 😁

5 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Wait, can you explain to me "easier to win" and "not scam"?

Because I did not find any gambling site which is scam (dice or sports betting site).

And "easier to win" dice it's not correct, because you have chance like on any gambling type and you can not say that it is easier to win. Yes it is but on 1.10 odd 😁 like on sports betting too. 😁

Depending on how the strategy and also capital bro, watch on youtube how to play dice.

• -2 1

45 minutes ago, bocile said:

Depending on how the strategy and also capital bro, watch on youtube how to play dice.

I dont need YT tutorials man to play Dice.

Dice is like roulette you can change your chance, on roullete when you play black or red you have 50%/50% chance and on Dice when you play on x2 that is 50% chance to win.

And you can find many strategy like martingale or fibonacci etc.

About budget, just some calculation to share with you 😉

Start with 0.00000001 BTC (1sat)

You need 0.0001 BTC for 13 loss in a row

0.001 BTC for 16 loss in a row

0.01 BTC for 19 loss in a row

0.1 BTC for 23 loss in a row

This is martingale strategy, and I see people that have over 25 loss in a row. And for that you must to have large budget.

On 9/30/2019 at 3:18 AM, BullRunBit said:

Lot of sports:

- Soccer

- Tennis

- Basketball

- Volleyball

etc.

Lot of payment methods:

- Bitcoin

-Ethereum

- Litecoin

- Bitcoin Cash

- Dashcoin

- Ripple

- Dogecoin

PlanetOfBets.ng

I dont recommend betting to newbies. As its totally waste of money so please better to not recommend Newbies in your title. Bet is gambling and Gambling is 99% loss of money for sure. Please care the community and newbies hard earned money. Thanks

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

57 minutes ago, Devh said:

I dont recommend betting to newbies. As its totally waste of money so please better to not recommend Newbies in your title. Bet is gambling and Gambling is 99% loss of money for sure. Please care the community and newbies hard earned money. Thanks

DO you dont know to read or what?

Or you just read tittle and comment to get more posts?

Am I write something about betting or just share infomations about that site?

And am I with some words recommend betting to newbies? NO!

Read whole topic then comment!