FREE COINS on YoBit.net - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gerich

FREE COINS on YoBit.net

FreeCoin.jpg.783752a8a0db27bcc2f25b35fa04167d.jpg

On yobit exchange, there is a free distribution of coins.

Register and get free coins: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

image.png

Edited by Gerich
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Веду канал на ютуб - PRO Трейдинг.

Канал в телеграмм - https://t.me/theprotrade

Индикатор для прибыльной торговлиPRO_Traiding Trend Indicator

Why there are two btc listed in the image? And the amount is so less that it worth in fact nothing. It's just another marketing strategy which is not going to bring any benefit unless you invest with them.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

19 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Why there are two btc listed in the image? And the amount is so less that it worth in fact nothing. It's just another marketing strategy which is not going to bring any benefit unless you invest with them.

Sometimes there are more giveaways.

• -1 1

Веду канал на ютуб - PRO Трейдинг.

Канал в телеграмм - https://t.me/theprotrade

Индикатор для прибыльной торговлиPRO_Traiding Trend Indicator

11 minutes ago, Gerich said:

Sometimes there are more giveaways.

I wish good luck to be a part of those giveaways. Hope you find it valuable for you.

Personally I am not into yobit that seriously. When I need to exchange my coins I simply go with some reputed exchange. Once the exchange done, I immediately move my coins to my private wallet. Not into any offer or anything like that.

I used to play the faucet on Yobit,
and 2 months ago I tried to play there again, but unfortunately now I have to use captcha to get free coins, so I don't do it anymore, because in my opinion the results obtained are not in accordance with the captcha that has been completed.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think the picture is just to caught the attention and give example to portrait.

I also think that the free bitcoin will depend on the donator.

For example:

I donated 100 satoshi and the first one to click the get will win.
Or there are some budget which can claim by first 100 collector.

IDK exactly what and how is that, never tried!

For what I've seen, even then there is something interesting, it is not enough even for starting trading, so not much enough sense for clicking, a mouse amortisation would cost more than a click would bring income. 😁

🤡 Wanna see your advertisement here? Impress me! 🤡

On 9/26/2019 at 11:35 PM, startsts said:

There are very small amounts, my friend.  And I think only BTC has sense to be collected,  all those shitcoins have so low price so you will never sell them (you dont reach minimal trading amount)

BTC is only 1 sat though. Even collecting it from freebitco.in makes more sense. I see they now ask you to make trades to collect those worthless coins. That wasn't a good idea.

On 9/27/2019 at 2:54 AM, ayatoslaw said:

unfortunately now I have to use captcha to get free coins, so I don't do it anymore, because in my opinion the results obtained are not in accordance with the captcha that has been completed.

I do not like captcha but these days web administrators has not other better way to use it to prevent spamming and misuse in their site. We we smell a freebie we basically try everything in our to misuse it. this is not good for those who are offering it.

26 minutes ago, 1millionClub said:

I see they now ask you to make trades to collect those worthless coins. That wasn't a good idea.

It's common practice, once you need traffic you will do everything to get it but once you have enough then the traffic will try to get your attention 😃 

1 minute ago, volcanoe said:

It's your call if what kind of offers you provide.

Certainly and I am curious about this forum too. We are seeing everyday new members are joining and running for the reward but the main test will be once there will be no reward.

The admin will need to find a way so that the traffic stay here.

May be they can focus on promoting some signature campaign and have the users to hang out here. We still has long way to go and I am exciting to see how we will progress.

On 9/26/2019 at 10:35 PM, startsts said:

There are very small amounts, my friend.  And I think only BTC has sense to be collected,  all those shitcoins have so low price so you will never sell them (you dont reach minimal trading amount)

I was collecting all coins I could collect and I finally ended up with wallet full of shitcoins. I sold some of them for peanuts but mostly they are dead coins which no one really wants. No development, no trading volume, no nothing, I don't know why yobit does not want to unlist them.

signature.png.c69b45d56cb746a9d1c9808d83148741.png

Just now, startsts said:

With current user activity it will not take much time I think

In three days we have 272 users. The growth rate is outstanding but you have to understand that majority of these users are not going to stay long if there are no financial gain. More or less most of us are here for money. The real scenario will be seen once they will no reward for posting. 

Those who will stay at that time, they will be the loyal members and their activities will bring new users too who will stay here too and in the mean time if the forum can attract advertisers then we will see this forum will take the crypto space like storm.

I also wonder, if the event is done and there will be no bounty for the members here.

Will the forum will stay healthy?

THose boosters now! will they lend time to still post on here?

Will YOBIT allow those incidents? they have the budget right?

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

Will the forum will stay healthy?

THose boosters now! will they lend time to still post on here?

Will YOBIT allow those incidents? they have the budget right?

Only time will tell the reality but sure we will see most of them are dropping. I am sure the forum administration knows this and they will have plan which will work. After all they are investing a lot of money in here.

6 minutes ago, startsts said:

when posting a lot of messages here a user become famous and trustful so he has advantage to stay here.

Those who are loyal they will not think about it at all. They will keep doing what they are doing in the same pace may be they will slow down but they will hang up here.

Point is, if you make friend then you will come here knowing that your friends are here.

I know that the forum has their money, but what i am talking about is the deamnd !

Heere in this forum, how can they acquire the best number of traffic if hthere will be no contest anymore?

i am loking for a better tomorrow.

In which if there is no contest people will still stay and continue on what htey are doing now!

11 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Saya tidak suka captcha tetapi hari ini administrator web tidak memiliki cara lain yang lebih baik untuk menggunakannya untuk mencegah spamming dan penyalahgunaan di situs mereka.

I can understand if that's the reason,
but if there is a captcha must also be balanced with the results obtained,
but the problem is not balanced, and this is a little unattractive anymore, because the work of completing captcha is not in accordance with the results of the coins obtained.

• +1 1

users with the service might gains of chance to collects of token with the dedication on objective moderation and returns of the future terms of entrance as users to improve with least on waste as european to keep with existance on applying with decision and plays of the daily plays of the duren

10 hours ago, ayatoslaw said:

but the problem is not balanced, and this is a little unattractive anymore, because the work of completing captcha is not in accordance with the results of the coins obtained.

My post on the post you made. It's in different language. Did you translate it in your local (guessing) language and quoted it. 2nd time I noticed this phenomenon 😊

Anyway, back to the topic - if companies are going to free coin for really free which will worth a decent amount then imagine how much money they will have to giveaway. I am not sure about Yobits total customers but I guess it's few hundred thousands if not million. If they give $1 worth of coins to everyone thats few hundred thousands which is a lot of money after all. 

2 hours ago, lovesybitz said:

Yes yobit give freecoins but not a big total amount, where you can't able to sell it then once you try. Unless, you buy free coins you get from it so that you can able to sell it, just simple as that. And  think that real purpose of yobit that why there is a king of program they have in the platform. 

Thanks for sharing your views my friend, I will like to add that not only yobit gives out free coins, and the platform too allows members or users to donate/share coins for the benefit of any interested users to claim. I like checking this section often for anything interesting. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

On 9/30/2019 at 8:17 AM, ayatoslaw said:

I have been using yobit free coin for a long time. And in my experience, the captcha is required once. Are you required to do this repeatedly? Maybe there is an error, have you tried it again?

i try to get free coin today on yobit , and succesfull income into my account but not have value . i think the coin it must to hold in future and hope will have value.

I really like the idea of free coins on Yobit. Unfortunately, it's usually the same shitcoins or 0.0000001btc appear there.If the wealthy inventors shared their real coins, I don't doubt Yobit would become one of the most popular platforms. Of course it would pay off for all, new users, old goers and the platform itself. Yobit! invest in your future by giving away valuable currencies

in my opinion i think its just  waste of time , they are giving just a small amount of shitcoins , somtimes they give good amount but  i said just somtimes .

• +2 1

Though the value of coin getting from freecoin of Yobit is very low but it is good for newbies, register on yobit exchange. If you claim freecoins contentiously then you will be able to exchange some new coins to other stable coins.

• +4 1