BAKKT and its affect - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

BAKKT and its affect

We everybody have expected once BAKKT starts its operation, we will see significant move in the bitcoin's price but even though it has started, we are yet to see any significant move. No signal of new ATH within this year. So, what BAKKT brought for us? Of course, great achievement but no movement in the price which people expected a lot for a long time.

• +5 2

9 minutes ago, Consignee said:

So, what BAKKT brought for us?

While I do not thing for long time holders it's going to effect much but for sure for short time holders it did not bring positive things. Everyone was expecting price spike at the BAKKT listing but the opposite happened.

I think we need more date before coming up to any conclusion about BAKKT.

• +1 1

Just now, xBDT Script said:

I think we need more date before coming up to any conclusion about BAKKT.

Well, that's true. People will have some more positive impression about bitcoin which will be benefited for long term. That's what I said that it's a big achievement but you know nothing for short term who was thinking new ATH once BAKKT get started :classic_biggrin:

• +3 2

3 minutes ago, Consignee said:

who was thinking new ATH once BAKKT get started :classic_biggrin:

I feel for this group of users. In fact I was excited about it a little bit LOL however I am good since I am a long term holder of Bitcoins. I do not mind going them down to $3.2k or even $20K. I may consider selling some when the price will be around $50k ish

BAKKT sucks LOL

• +2 1

The price of bitcoin is being manipulated and it depends on a few people. No news will drive the market. But any development for bitcoin is good, BAKKT and others. Mass adaptation is in full swing!

• +2 1

531.png.d0121f9a4cb8ca733fd02c0303cb5137.png

BAKKT may be achieving its objective, and the main objective may be to buy many BIitcoins, and the way to buy is to lower prices and buy cheap, I think this may be the BAKKT effect.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, BTCmooping said:

but many have not seen this as an opportunity for the entire cryptocurrency world.

If we think long time, it's certainly a positive impact for the whole crypto market. However. I was talking about instant changed which was expected to be happened. With BAKKT launch, we expected a massive growth in BTC price but it wasn't.

• +1 1

On 28.09.2019 at 6:45 PM, Consignee said:

We everybody have expected once BAKKT starts its operation, we will see significant move in the bitcoin's price but even though it has started, we are yet to see any significant move. No signal of new ATH within this year. So, what BAKKT brought for us? Of course, great achievement but no movement in the price which people expected a lot for a long time.

Do not worry about the fact that BAKKT did not have a significant impact on the price of Bitcoin. Sooner or later there will be to the moon, not for nothing that they say about Bitcoin wherever possible.

On 9/29/2019 at 6:40 PM, Iwantapony said:

We are all expecting a lot from Bakkt, which brings a lot of positive changes but I think it's all about come to end in smoke. Bitcoin is still a popular coin around the world so need some extra initiative for becoming a worldwide payment method. 

til now there are more people expecting from bakkt, especially this coming November 2019 there's a rumor or news that Bakkt will going to have pump this coming month. Hope this time bitcoin will boos the price of bitcoin. 

Bakkt is getting ready to release a mobile app for retail investors. This will probably be something unique as their services along with CME were only targeting Wall-Street investors that didn't exactly care about Bitcoin and were always shorting the top and creating extra resistance pressure for price.

We know that BAKKT is new feature of Bitcoin and this feature make Bitcoin more powerful and strong. Due to BAKKT Bitcoin using more exchange and getting more popularity.

Expectations for BAKKT were very high at introduction but I think it's better that the platform grows steadily. I think it will give traditional investors the opportunity to diversify their funds and also invest in crypto. That will result in an increase of acceptance within the financial world.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I think Bakkt shows that the crypto market has become an alternative financial instrument for big companies and institutions. That in tself is good news. Volumes are slowly increasing which is good becaue the dominance of these big whales should stay limited as far as I'm concerned.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I also have high expectations at BAKKT, even big expectations, it will come to profit or positive impact if it is held for long. If it is fast, BAKKT is not very good

As when I was a newly newbie on Cryptocurrencies, I heard of the bakkt when a YouTuber which currently follows crypto,as the expectations as when looking from the anticipation from it creation as just was on the Bitcoin to skyrocket on its value

The expectations were not all studied and they were similar to what some sites offer, especially in the period the world is going through, most of the expectations are wrong, and for this reason I find that the ideal solution is to stop acting according to what is being circulated in the expectations between the sites

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin has a good economic performance if you compare it with the altcoins and their maximums obtained in 2017, I consider that in 2020 and future years bitcoin will perform better because more and more people know the benefits of bitcoin and use it as a means of payment in their transactions and BAKKT can be a boost for that bitcoin performance

We know that BAKKT is new feature of Bitcoin and this feature make Bitcoin more powerful and strong

Bakkt is getting ready to release a mobile app for retail investors. This will probably be something unique as their services along with CME were only targeting Wall-Street investors that didn't exactly care about Bitcoin and were always shorting the top and creating extra resistance pressure for price.

Bakkt was, after all, supposed to be the first exchange that would offer futures settled in real BTC. However, enthusiasm for the exchange has all but entirely disappeared in the past few months. Although Bakkt starting with a bang, it has since faded into relative obscurity.

Bakkt was, after all, supposed to be the first exchange that would offer futures settled in real BTC. However, enthusiasm for the exchange has all but entirely disappeared in the past few months. Although Bakkt starting with a bang, it has since faded into relative obscurity.

Bakkt is getting ready to release a mobile app for retail investors. Bakkt was, after all, supposed to be the first exchange that would offer futures settled in real BTC. However, enthusiasm for the exchange has all but entirely disappeared in the past few months. Although Bakkt starting with a bang, it has since faded into relative obscurity.

In fact, I believe that these are extremely false thoughts, because it is unlikely that the exchange would be able to somehow change the performance of bitcoin, although now it is quite actively traded. I am interested in this exchange, because I have never encountered it, so I think I should check it out, thank you!