Gram Token (GRM) - Telegram Token - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Gram Token (GRM) - Telegram Token

For me, most of the symbols associated with Telegram make me feel anxious because a lot of scams are done with Telegram symbols so I did not deal with this symbol. I expect that it is an imaginary symbol due to the rapidly fluctuating circulation of this symbol

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

it seems that telegram has definitively renounced its project to create its token gram on the blockchain ton through an ico, the main reason was that it would not have been possible to buy the token in the USA ...

Yes gram is a cryptocurrency which is based on TON blockchain platform and it is developed by telegram but this TON token is dead because telegram abondons this project after court fight with SEC.

The project can be considered closed since the official telegram channel reported that the project will not be released due to problems with the SEC in Usa

i hear about this coin First time from you , I didn't think that gram coin have good future beacuse This coin have very low coinmarketcap Value and didn't list on good exchange . I think there are still good coin as compared to gram in market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

1 hour ago, gourav789 said:

i hear about this coin First time from you , I didn't think that gram coin have good future beacuse This coin have very low coinmarketcap Value and didn't list on good exchange . I think there are still good coin as compared to gram in market .

Please research before you buy some coin.

First it's not that coin because dont have "value" and it's not on any exchange:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/telegram-open-network-iou/

And last news about this token you can check here:

https://test.ton.org/

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

We have heard the story of gram token and it was not successfully, unless there is another project name gram token, we should be very careful in the way we invest in some of the coins because it might end of to be scam

GRAM project is now dead. It was officially announced by the CEO of Telegram. SEC finally won the fight. I invested in the ICO the past year but my funds were returned to me. RIP GRAM.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

22 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

GRAM project is now dead. It was officially announced by the CEO of Telegram. SEC finally won the fight. I invested in the ICO the past year but my funds were returned to me. RIP GRAM.

Can you share where you read that?

And what is SEC?

On this website:

You can see that last update/news was 14.04.2020 and it's not that they stop with project/coin, and that you get your investment back if you read previous comments you will know that we already talking about that.

Please share where you read that (that they stop with project/coin) because that is a big thing and just you share this that they stop with project no one else.

48 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Can you share where you read that?

I can help you with this:

Official statement: https://t.me/durov/116

Story: https://decrypt.co/28597/telegram-open-network-project-abandoned

48 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

And what is SEC?

I am not sure if that question is sarcasm or not but it's short for Securities and Exchange Comission

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 2

1 hour ago, rekter said:

I can help you with this:

Official statement: https://t.me/durov/116

Story: https://decrypt.co/28597/telegram-open-network-project-abandoned

This is old 4 days (12 May), I did not read this news.

But how I understand they abandoned TON project I did not see anything about Telegram token.

And why they did not share something on their website:

Last update is 14.04. That is weird.

1 hour ago, rekter said:

I am not sure if that question is sarcasm or not but it's short for Securities and Exchange Comission

Really did not know. :classic_biggrin:

On 5/16/2020 at 6:47 PM, BullRunBit said:

Really did not know. :classic_biggrin:

SEC announcements have often a big impact on cryptocurrencies prices. Now you know, GRAM is dead. Thaks to @rekter for the help.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

15 minutes ago, bitcoinb said:

SEC announcements have often a big impact on cryptocurrencies prices. Now you know, GRAM is dead. Thaks to @rekter for the help.

No, I dont know.

What is purpose of SEC? And how SEC can affect on Bitcoin price (because you write cryptocurrencies)?

And one more thing, when you share such a news it would be good that you share where you read that (link):

https://cointelegraph.com/news/breaking-telegram-abandons-telegram-open-network-and-gram-tokens

The Gran, Ton network if the blockchain, I think was really anticipated as of how the use of telegram has grown in size and in its usage, as mist Cryptocurrencies Ico where practically being hosted in the telegram ecosystem, and as such it pushed them into Crypto blockchain, but the project failed, as if the second it's regulations, but hope they get back, to Cryptocurrencies

3 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

what are you talking about? SEC didn't say anything about cryptocurrencies, SEC talked only about GRAM and they just blocked this project worldwide, nothing more. 

and, by the way, cryptocurrencies price didn't change at all, so...

On 5/18/2020 at 8:03 PM, Rickso said:

what are you talking about? SEC didn't say anything about cryptocurrencies, SEC talked only about GRAM and they just blocked this project worldwide, nothing more. 

and, by the way, cryptocurrencies price didn't change at all, so...

Can you share reason because they block GRAM?

I did not find that information.

15 hours ago, drakonais said:

It seems to me that the telegram token has already been created, but it is being made so that it can be at the same level as the majority of tokens in the crypto community. And it is also possible that the Telegram coin will act as a subscription to services ...

Already?

Where you find that? Can you share informations about that token?

Because I dont think so maybe you mix tokens maybe that is not same token.

And like you can read above posts project is blocked.

If you have some informations freely share here.

Yes I know about the Gram which is the cryptocurrency of telegram but the latest news I heard is that the government has forced telegram to abandon the project, so telegram will no longer continue with the project. 

I came here by chance ... I'm not very sure about that, and the truth is that I have not heard that Telegram pays for its services. I have asked many and they do not give me answers on the matter. They have probably already told you that answer and as I read the comments here I get more confused, so there is a token for Telegram? What's more, will Telegram be able to pay its users? Could you solve that question for me after so many comments with your verdict? The more I read, the more I get confused.

Realmente es un poco confuso para mí, nombran varios tokens "Relacionados" con telegram y todavía no sé cuál es cuál o si Telegram tiene algo que ver con eso.

As far as I know, the Telegram project has recently run into a big problem and has apparently been canceled.

At this point someone has found real information about this token? is it really from Telegram? I did not find anything concrete in google.

capable if they are creating it or it was already created, but it intends to leave a high price

It is a currency with legal problems that does not generate much confidence in me, let's wait a bit to see what happens. Maybe it's worth it!

Edited by matias estigarribia
  • +5 1

I have heard about this token and the truth sounds great I have looked for some information and it seems very good I just have to investigate

In the end i was more confused when reading all the comments; i love telegram but my questions is, does it have or will have its own token telegram with which we can make transactions?