[ANN]1MILLION TOKEN[1MT] - Limited utitily token for marketing and gambling - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1MillionToken

[ANN]1MILLION TOKEN[1MT] - Limited utitily token for marketing and gambling

vhSCOIC.png  JC7kWkh.png   VLuTL9G.png    kw0dNZL.png

DISCORD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GITHUB | WEBSITE 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

jIS5bCE.jpg
epWoXWh.png
gaDcKzP.png
CthsTg6.png
yoZSFvk.png
760.jpg
86FXDCk.png
NKHXqeY.png

COINMARKETCAP | COINGECKO | COINPAPRIKA | COINGOLIVE

Info:
Name: 1Million Token (1MT)
Max Supply 1.000.000
Token contract: https://etherscan.io/address/0xf0bc1ae4ef7ffb126a8347d06ac6f8add770e1ce
Token page: https://etherscan.io/token/0xf0bc1ae4ef7ffb126a8347d06ac6f8add770e1ce
Token contract address:
0xf0bc1ae4ef7ffb126a8347d06ac6f8add770e1ce
Code verified on Etherscan:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xf0bc1ae4ef7ffb126a8347d06ac6f8add770e1ce#code

Vindax Exchange: https://t.co/J9kawTm490

UNISWAP :
https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap/0xf0Bc1ae4eF7ffb126A8347D06Ac6f8AdD770e1CE

Edited by 1MillionToken
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 3

You can help people with building their idea, generating token, listing on exchanges etc. But what's the relation between this with 1MT? I'm really confused. What's the benefit we will get if we use 1MT?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

One million token is a pretty good name for a cryptocurrency project, but it is also important that its content is no worse

Sorry, your site does not display your project information, if you are serious about your project, better update your site first. besides that you also need to improve your site's SSL

is this serious when was this token distributed? I am very much looking forward to the arrival of this token, because there is a free I am even more excited about this news

• Useful or interesting 2

23 minutes ago, Nicearce said:

Never believe in this statement.how come that one token can be reach a 1million.it never gonna happen  I guess.this is just my opinion.me I wasn't believe in this that one token to 1million it is hard to happen.just look at the bitcoin its been how many years but can not be reach a even a $100,000.so no one coin can be reach 1million

yes, how could a new token be directly large, if there isn't even one million, does that just make people interested or what? Is that the marketing method that the project sales do?

CoinMarketCap 1MT doesn't have the data displayed there, why do you let it? this makes it difficult for investors and traders to find information about 1MT

On 9/30/2019 at 6:36 AM, Consignee said:

You can help people with building their idea, generating token, listing on exchanges etc. But what's the relation between this with 1MT? I'm really confused. What's the benefit we will get if we use 1MT?

If u pay with  1MT u will get 10% off on any of our services!

On 9/30/2019 at 12:28 PM, matthewmachine said:

Another EPC20 hamster shave token? It would be better if you invested in Yo Token, rather than creating your own project : )

why is that?

On 10/15/2019 at 6:26 AM, phabulu said:

I was one of the earlier adopter of this token, I've got a few on the first day when a fees bounties was available in the Discord server, there any remaining bounty there now?

yes we still have bounties join the discord to find out more

On 10/15/2019 at 1:39 PM, iamaruf said:

LOl,cryptocoin doesn't exist for their name.I received 1MT token in 2017 (from airdrop).But finally they didn't survive in crypto market.so don't tell that great name which will be moon for there name.coin price depends on many factor.

for sure not the same project we start it this year..

On 10/15/2019 at 1:52 PM, Razendra18 said:

is this serious when was this token distributed? I am very much looking forward to the arrival of this token, because there is a free I am even more excited about this news

yes, we are still giving free coins, did you join the discord?

On 10/15/2019 at 3:23 PM, Nicearce said:

Never believe in this statement.how come that one token can be reach a 1million.it never gonna happen  I guess.this is just my opinion.me I wasn't believe in this that one token to 1million it is hard to happen.just look at the bitcoin its been how many years but can not be reach a even a $100,000.so no one coin can be reach 1million

its not 1million per token. but the total supply, as bitcoin will never have more then 21.000.000, 1MT its limited to 1.000.000 tokens!

On 10/15/2019 at 4:19 PM, makuny said:

And the next without any future... 😉

and why is that?

On 10/15/2019 at 7:15 PM, Awaremooner said:

1 million airdrop!! This project to me is dead on arrival. As for me, I won't waste my time on this project. For me, it is dead on arrival.

and why is that?

On 10/15/2019 at 8:52 PM, Sungoku said:

CoinMarketCap 1MT doesn't have the data displayed there, why do you let it? this makes it difficult for investors and traders to find information about 1MT

I will explain to you, we need 2 exchanges in order to CMC list the information, price, supply and more, right now, altmarkets and birake are doing that, when they are OK, 1MT will be also listed, so we are just wating for it..

2 minutes ago, phabulu said:

Great to know, I'll take a look on there, It's always good to find new bounties and earn more crypto and the price as I see it's good.

Thank you, check our airdrops and rains server: https://discord.gg/RTTcmxz

On 9/30/2019 at 6:28 AM, matthewmachine said:

Another EPC20 hamster shave token? It would be better if you invested in Yo Token, rather than creating your own project : )

LOL. I think we have enough projects as the crypto market is too diversified. If anybody has the capability to create crappy coins then crypto market lose its reputation. We need more legimite projects with real-life use cases.

On 9/30/2019 at 11:28 AM, matthewmachine said:

Sound like a better plan to me haha. I hate when they can't even write the promo material properly without mistakes. Missing spaces and really bad grammar. This is FTO whitepaper level bad. 

16 minutes ago, phabulu said:

I would like to suggest one more thing. 

Maybe you could do some kind of bounties here on cryptotalk, you will be the first one if you do it.

Thank you for the suggestion 🙂

1 minute ago, Scottsummers said:

Sound like a better plan to me haha. I hate when they can't even write the promo material properly without mistakes. Missing spaces and really bad grammar. This is FTO whitepaper level bad. 

Thank you for comment and honesty, but we are working from our own funds and work, Im a online freelancer ( social media and SEO ) we have a Dev also working with us, yes its not perfect, but at least we are delivering real work and people pay with 1MT, they get 10% off on any of our services.

5 minutes ago, Scottsummers said:

This is my freelancer profile: https://www.peopleperhour.com/freelancer/marketing-seo/fabio-rodrigues-1million-token-crypto-and-white-jxxyjm

Im working amost 100% off site, because they ask 20% and also not possible to get paid in cryto.

On 14.10.2019 at 9:57 PM, 1above said:

One million token is a pretty good name for a cryptocurrency project, but it is also important that its content is no worse

I’m more interested here that you are advertising in your signature how you can get 0.25 ETH every two hours. This is due to gambling or something else. Apology to the creator of the topic that the question does not apply to the project. Well, very interesting.

• +1 1

12 minutes ago, TetianaWWW said:

I’m more interested here that you are advertising in your signature how you can get 0.25 ETH every two hours. This is due to gambling or something else. Apology to the creator of the topic that the question does not apply to the project. Well, very interesting.

what are u talking about?

On 10/15/2019 at 7:52 PM, Sungoku said:

lots of wrong ideas there .. just fed ! 1MT born in 2019 and people couldnt wait for it at least to complete a year !

I like the Discord server of this project - a lot of fun games and opportunities to win some free coins when talking with positive people. I like also the scarcity of the supply of the coin which makes it interesting from investors point of view.

23 hours ago, TetianaWWW said:

Offtop: you can familiarize yourself with this project in the local forum at the link: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/545-bitherone/