novaexchange.com is a scam - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

novaexchange.com is a scam

I think they are scam. They have announced that they are closing but they are only letting the users to withdraw who have verified via their KYC process.

A user in bitcointalk said this:

I have tried multiple times to verify myself via their convoluted KYC process, however they at first ignored my comments, then simply said to email them which went un-responded.

Click here for source.

This used to be a really good exchange before the initial shutdown, I almost forgot they relaunched until I got the email saying they were closing again. If you have a decent quantity of funds there it's probably worth doing the KYC but if your balance is negligible just forget it. Why send your ID if you don't have to.

don't conclude too quickly if a nova exchange scam,

if the complaint that you get more than 5 people might be considered status, if there is still one person of course this can not be used as an example to make conclusions.

^

Exactly! You did not warn people that you will ask for KYC before withdrawing now that you are closing and pushing people to withdraw but as a trick you are asking for KYC knowing that a lot of users will have hard time.

Crypto space is funny and full with scammers.

8 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

^

Exactly! You did not warn people that you will ask for KYC before withdrawing now that you are closing and pushing people to withdraw but as a trick you are asking for KYC knowing that a lot of users will have hard time.

Crypto space is funny and full with scammers.

That's what happens when you play on unregulated markets.

Small-time exchanges like nova were always a ticking bomb waiting to explode though. Remember cryptopia? Another small time ticking bomb exploded recently. There are many of them.

I still believe non-regulated markets are better than regulated ones though. I don't want the government to involve at all.

Edited by 1millionClub
fix

1 minute ago, 1millionClub said:

Remember cryptopia? Another small time ticking bomb exploded recently. There are many of them.

I do. I still wonder it was not a hack. It must be an inside job. They needed an excuse to shut down the exchange and even after come back they tried to get some money and that is why they did not have withdraw option but deposit LOL

I have lost few thousand worth of ETN there 😏

I heard some bad reviews on forum or review site, not sure what is the site name. I would suggest you to stay far away from these type of exchanges since they can close or scam at any time.

Your post is excellent for getting help and learning about this exchange, but my suggestion is you should do before putting eggs in unknown basket.

Edited by cryptosix

But why would anyone use this exchange, when they can go with better alternatives like Binance?

I don't think Nova Exchange is a scam. However, they cannot be trusted because they have been hacked and not paying for the losses. You should use a robust exchange such as Binance or KuCoin. At least they can pay you back if they ever got hacked.

29 minutes ago, Glossy said:

But why would anyone use this exchange, when they can go with better alternatives like Binance?

They use it because of some coins listed in Nova exchange. I use them a long time ago to sell ESP 

I have read many complains about nova exchange, apparently they screwed many users by asking them documents, when users have sent them documents they did nothing. Something has to be wrong when many users are complaining about it.

signature.png.c69b45d56cb746a9d1c9808d83148741.png

6 hours ago, Glossy said:

Because there are some coins that were only listed in novaexchange and nowhere else, the mistakes is many of the traders store their money in the exchange site.

Novaexchange is a scam if they didn't give prior notice before they closed their site, but they do so it's not. 

Probably they are scammer. Isn't Nova closed somedayd ago once? And they have started their operation again and now again being closed. Surprise.

However, I think you must say Binance scam as well since it's also asking for KYC randomly, when user change IP address. This is shit. It's nothing less than scamming, same as novaexchange.

They are just closing down this exchange as they recently announced

Withdraw your coins from there if you still have any lecft.

Same thing for Coinexchange.io

That is clearly just an excuse to delay the withdrawal of the user's coin. They should not requiring their users to do submit KYC documents just for the withdrawal, the deposit should be too, otherwise peoples won't be able to withdraw their coin after they deposit coins.

Edited by lev

l3.gif.db5b995a6e73a149ffa675fb3c0c585f.gif

This is very stupid move, I think they are trying to steal people's money. Now I doubt their previous hack issue was also a story, that was an scam attempt certainly. I have seen novexchange is getting closed but asking for KYC is a shit move.

On 10/3/2019 at 8:08 PM, Consignee said:

This is very stupid move, I think they are trying to steal people's money. Now I doubt their previous hack issue was also a story, that was an scam attempt certainly. I have seen novexchange is getting closed but asking for KYC is a shit move.

It is indeed a scam attapt. It's very easy way to keep the money from the users. There are a lot of people who will deny KYC and will not withdraw the small funds from there. Imagine the small funds worht $100 and if there are 10k clients than that's a lot of money LOL

I don't think HitBTC is a scam.. i'm already using this market since 6 ... Basically the coin was trading at let's 11 and hitbtc was always 13 and reported it to ... But, they TOOK 25 BTC FOR LISTING FEES and just stopped .... you" and where did the funds come from, it is your sign to close the browser and exit.

10 hours ago, firasleila said:
I don't think HitBTC is a scam.. i'm already using this market since 6 ... Basically the coin was trading at let's 11 and hitbtc was always 13 and reported it to ... But, they TOOK 25 BTC FOR LISTING FEES and just stopped .... you" and where did the funds come from, it is your sign to close the browser and exit.

HitBtc also gone as a scam, when they are closing without reason, then it is also called as a scam site. In the above post it is said verified through KYC people are eligible to withdraw their balances.

I am not happy with these exchanges to play with peoples life. Some of them in bitcointalk told they sold home, wealth and made investments into the Cryptos.

It could be a better for scammers to beg on roads than scamming people money.

On 9/29/2019 at 4:55 PM, Glossy said:

because novaexchange don't need KYC at the first place but they changing it now and so many people can't withdraw their coins without doing KYC. Not all coins are listed on binance bro.

Wait. What kind of KYC is this about? In order to trade on novaexchange, make a deposit and withdraw you did not go through the KYC procedure? If so what other KYC do they need right now?

On 9/26/2019 at 6:35 PM, xBDT Script said:

I think they are scam. They have announced that they are closing but they are only letting the users to withdraw who have verified via their KYC process.

Click here for source.

I remember Cryptopia it s going with the wind Blow Dry Hairdryer GIF by mr jukes

I think I barely used novaexchange years ago with some small cap alts. I've read for a long time that they were going to re-open but the fact that they're closing it again after so little time and having troubles already kinda scream "SCAM" to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://fivebucks.com/

3 hours ago, lovesybitz said:

I also used Novaexchange mate, but the if their user is not approve for the KYC they must notify it at the email was being used to their platform, but the problems no response, what would you called it then? any users who will encounter it of course they will think suspiciously for the platform.  

I think NovaExchange will close soon. Hurry, withdraw all your coins there. I received the email on October 7. However, you must do a KYC. Strange lol

On 9/26/2019 at 10:35 AM, xBDT Script said:

Click here for source.

Lol, if you were member before and did some withdrawal without problem previously, why would they wznt you to confirm your identity now. Seems to me like a scam, it's how bitance.net does. This are scams my friend. sorry to here that by the way.

2 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Seems to me like a scam

It is indeed a trick to keep the money of the customers. I think I have told it before but telling it here too. There are so many people who will not give their identity and forget about the coins.

Nova exchange is trying to get this opportunity. It's really easy to scam people in this space.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot